People and Ethnic Groups
Day of the Dead Celebration
a Travel Brochure
|Create A Travel
- To determine how geography affect how people live, work
- To identify the different landforms in the State of
- To create a travel brochure highlighting Oaxaca's attractions
|Before beginning the Travel
Brochure for Oaxaca have the students complete a KWHL Chart.
(K= What Do We Know?; W= What Do We Want To Know?; H= How Do We Find
Out?; L= What Have We Learned?). This activity can be done as an entire
class or in small groups. If done in small groups, each group will share
its chart with the entire class and then the class can do a composite of
all the groups.
- Name different places in Oaxaca that each student would
like to visit or explore.
- Each student should choose one particular location that
they would like to visit.
- Make a four part travel brochure about the particular
location that each student has chosen.
- The four parts should include a title, a map, areas of
interest to visit, and things to do when there.
Vocabulary Search (search box)
Oaxaca web site links