and the Environment
Create a Travel Brochure
|Create a Travel
- To determine how geography affect how people live, work
- To identify the different landforms in the three regions
- To create a travel brochure highlighting Peru's
- Paper and pencil,
- Detailed map(s) of Peru showing its physical
characteristics (soil, climate, vegetation, rivers,
mountains), and places of interest,
- Water colors or tempera paints,
- Colored markers,
- Chart or heavy duty paper,
- Web sites.
|Before beginning the Travel Brochure for Peru have the students complete a
Chart. (K=What Do We Know?; W=What We Want to Know?; H=How
Do We Find Out?; L=What We Learned). This activity can be
done as an entire class or in small groups. If done in
small groups, each groups will share its chart with the entire
class and then the class can do a composite of all of the
- Name different places in Peru that each student would like
to visit or explore.
- Each student should choose one particular location that
they would like to visit.
- Make a four part travel brochure about the particular
location that each student has chosen.
- The four parts should include a title, a map, areas of
interest to visit, and things to do when there.
- Give a presentation to the class describing the area
chosen and the brochure made.
Vocabulary Search (search box)
web site links